Tuesday 28 May 2019

CUTTING DIES & ESSENTIAL TOOLS

Hey there crafty people i hope you having a great time crafting :)  I am Anu designer with dress my craft.
This is my very first post here 😊

Today I am here with an informative video about Dress My Craft - Cutting Dies & Essential Tools.

In this video I talk about:
• Basic features of Dress My Craft cutting dies 
• The variety of cutting dies available 
• How to use these cutting dies

Also I will talk about 2 amazing tools that you would definitely love to have if you love die cutting.

These are : 
• Ultimate die cleaning tool
• Storage sleeves 

And last but not the least we are going to create a gorgeous project using Dress My Craft cutting dies.

Here's the video check it out ! 


I hope you enjoy this video !
Do let me know how you like this video in the comments below :) 

Until then see you and happy crafting :)
Crafter Anu ♥️

1 comment: