Sunday 26 May 2019

MINI LOADED ENVELOPE


Hello Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS with new post for May’2019. Hope you are doing well and enjoying doing crafting with DRESS MY CRAFT products. I am back again with a post on DRESS MY CRAFT’S, super awesome PAPER PAD. My today’s Post is with beautiful paper pad – VINTAGE SAGA. This paper pad is amazing pack from the range of DRESS MY CRAFT paper pads. Yes amazing paper collection with whom you can make enormous things. This heavy GSM paper can be used in any of your craft works. Available in 6’’ X 6’’ and 12’’ X 12’’ size with twelve designs two each sheets along with the coordinating Motif Sheet. And one more benefit is, this collection also includes precut die cuts to make our work super easy and quick. This paper pad is also acid and lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick. I totally loved the color and designs of super awesome paper pack, which can add awesome wonders to your projects. If you didn’t check it yet, go check and grab yours as soon as possible and enjoy.
Today I am sharing Vintage Saga- Mini Loaded Envelope. Very quick and easy to make with the help of amazing Dress My Craft products. I am sharing a small tutorial for the same. Here it how it looks like.



I have used many beautiful products from DRESS MY CRAFT. Be ready for a long picture heavy post. Go and grab your drink.
Firstly I have taken my paper and motif sheet along with craft cardstock.


Now I chose few sheets to start work and die cut with DMC cutting die.


Now I have made an envelope box with the help of dress my craft multipurpose scoring board.


Time for little fussy cutting and highlighting edges with distress ink.


Pasted all together and started decorating it with few washi tapes.


Turn of making inserts for my loaded envelope.


For last finishing touches, I randomly added beautiful flower pearls from dress my craft.


Sharing few closer views of inserts.






More images.




So this is all for today crafters. Hope this will inspire you. Try it and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box.
 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:

YOUTUBE:

Orders above 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY








No comments:

Post a Comment