Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas Cards feat. Christmas bells collection | Meher

Hey guys,
I hope you are doing great. This is Meher from Meher creations.

Today I am back with a new post for this month and since it is November we are getting some Christmas projects for you to create some beautiful Christmas gifts well in advance for your friends and family. Before I go ahead I must say that these Christmas bells papers are super awesome in terms of quality and designs especially the jounaling cards. I really feel they add so much of detailing to any project. I truly enjoyed working with these papers.
Flower making is always a fun thing to do and after a very long time I tried my hands on some handmade flowers using the Christmas flower dies again from dress my craft. I coloured the petals using lime green chalk edger, folded each petal and layered it on top of each other to create a flower. I created 5 flowers and added some golden micro beads at the centre to complete them. The center of the card is a circle shaker panel on which I attached these flowers. The circle shaker is created using a chipboard and filled with pink celebration sequins and micro beads.
The second card has the silver base with a pattern paper. I created some vellum pockets and inserted some journaling tags in it. I ended up decorating the card with some Christmas die cuts and fussy cutting from the collection.

Let's have a look at the cards..






List of materials used:
Christmas bells collection
Christmas dies
Christmas tree dies
Foliage leaves dies
Golden sequins
Micro beads
Pink celebration sequins

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked my projects.

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment