Thursday 28 November 2019

It's the memories that count- Christmas album feat. Christmas Bells collection

Hello, crafty friends!

Jasmina today on the blog to share with you my newest inspiration.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina

It has been a while now since I created an album. And the moment I saw this paper pad, I knew it would be perfect for a scrapbooking album. 

Christmas Bells paper collection from Dress My Craft is absolutely stunning and I enjoyed every second I spent making this album. Papers and motifs are rich and vibrant and make every Christmassy project to stand out.


I have also created these gorgeous paper poinsettias with Soft Floral Oriental collection which is a must for every flower maker. 



Album is heavily decorated. I used gauze, chipboards, flower pearls, sparkling dust and artificial snow. The supply list for all the Dress My Craft products is at the bottom of this post.




















HERE is my previous post, where I created 5 tags with 5 different poinsettias. 

List of all the products I used for this project:
Papers:

Embellishments:

Tools:

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project! 
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment