Thursday 28 November 2019

Winter Village Featuring Christmas Bells Collection

Hello Friends! Shannon here with a winter wonderland project to share with you.  Before we get started, I'd like to wish everyone that celebrates a very Happy Thanksgiving! This is a time to count our blessings and I'm so grateful for being a Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft! And of course, I'm grateful for all of you too!

If you'd like to follow me on social media, my links are:

Without further ado, here is my winter village featuring the stunning Christmas Bells collection!


I had so much fun making this village! I covered the houses and trees with the Christmas Bells paper. I added snowflake paste on the sides and backs of everything and of course covering the ground! 


To make it look more like snow, I also added Micro Sparkling Dust, Rainbow Glitter Chunks, and Flower Pearls in Snow White! 



I fussy cut a lot of images from the coordinating Christmas Bells Motif Sheet.  I just love the red doors and the Santa with reindeer, which I added to the rooftop of one of the houses.



I took the new Carnival Candies and glued them to toothpicks that I cut to size and made little lollipops!  I think they are so cute!



I used one of the new Christmas Dies called Christmas Strings.  It is amazing!  You can use the die cut as is or cut out the small images!



I really hope you like my project! Here are a few more photos:





Thanks for your time and happy crafting!
xoxo,
Shannon



Products used:


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment