Tuesday 12 November 2019

Quick Christmas Cards FEAT. Christmas Bells collection





Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:
Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry

Today I have some Christmas cards in beautiful festive colours to share featuring the Christmas bells collection paired with Dress my craft dies and Handmade Paper Flowers.











For these Cards, I have used the pattern papers from the christmas bells 6 by 6" collection.
I have used the stripes background die on my cards along with the christmas ornament dies, foliage and leaves 6 and tropical swirls die.
All the images and sentiments are cut from the 6 by 6" pattern papers.













The flowers are created using the Soft floral oriental paper with Flowers #1 die, I have shared the flower tutorial HERE!











I hope you liked the cards, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies Used:

Crystal clear sequins
Groove golf tool set

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

2 comments: