Thursday 24 October 2019

Romantic Card with Flower Tutorial.

Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:
Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry






Today I have a Romantic card to share embellished with handmade paper flowers. I will also be sharing the step by step tutorial on how to create these beautiful blooms using Dress My Craft flower making dies. Flowers add a beautiful statement to the cards especially when they are handmade, Dress My Craft has a variety of flower making dies and tools to create handmade flowers.

Now Let's begin with the Flower tutorial...




Cut Three petals of the same size using the die from Dress my craft flower#1 die set and soft floral oriental paper, here I have used the third largest die from the set.


Colour the center of the petals with the ink of your choice, here I have used memento New sprout to colour the petals.


Next flip the petals coloured side down and spray water to dampen the petals, blot the excess water using a tissue.


Shape the petals on Dress my craft embossing foam pad using the groove golf tool.




After shaping the petals flip them on the shaping pad and press the center into the embossing pad using dress my craft ball tool.




Glue the petals together.




For the flower center I have used cotton white pastel thread pollen from dress my craft, I have also coloured a few pollens with gallery oil pastel in shade 232.


Make a hole in the centre of the flower using the needle side of the groove golf tool.


Pass the pollens through the flower center with the help of a wire. Finish off by dusting the flower with rainbow glitter from dress my craft.




For this card, I have used pattern papers from the romantic rose paper collection. I have cut the heart from the floral heart window die, I have also added some lace details using the Crochet lace border die. The leaves are cut from the foliage and leaves #10 die set. 
All the supplies used are listed below!














I hope you liked my card and the flower tutorial, Thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies Used:

Crystal clear sequins


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment