Friday 25 October 2019

Boxed envelope tutorial | Makeup hamper

Hello everyone,
I hope you are doing great. I'm Meher from Meher Creations back with another post for this month. I've created a boxed envelope for a makeup hamper using the pink smoke collection paper pad. I have picked my favorite butterfly sheet to create this boxed envelope. I've also used some dress my craft dies to decorate the box and I've a full video tutorial on how to create it.












Learn how to make the envelope box here:


List of materials used:
Pink smoke collection
Hugs die
Glitter
Banner die 
Circle punch 2"
Circle punch 1.5"
Circle punch 1"

Thank you for stopping by!

Follow us:
Facebook: 
Instagram: 
Pinterest:  

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For international buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $150 WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries, please email us: info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment