Friday 15 November 2019

Under the Christmas Tree : Featuring the Christmas Bells Paper collection

Hello Crafty Folks,

Vandana here and I'm sharing a Decoupage technique /Mixed media using Acrylic bases.

To each ,Christmas has its own significance and for me it is the Christmas tree.I connect to the days back when my friends would invite me for Christmas dinners and carols sung near the tree in their most favorite outfits.Underneath the tree I see these presents stacked and labelled with sweet notes to their loved ones.I am a very philosophical person so I tend to read a lot of emotions and feelings attached to that moment when family  or Friends  invest their time to pick  favorite gifts for their loved ones.
Today reminiscing those thoughts I decided to do a craft project using the Christmas Collection Papers from Dress my Craft and the co-coordinating dies and motif sheet.I always want to push myself more as an artist  and this time I wanted to try my skill using the decoupage technique  with


these papers on Acrylic base.Please understand that the entire process was an absolute experiment but loved the journey ,Please do see the video and if this helps you to understand and come with more creative do not forget to share your experiences in our Facebook community.

Here is a video link to make the projects



Product Listings:
Christmas paper 12*12
Gold mirror cardstock A4
Christmas Motif sheets
Rectangular Tag Punch
Fern Leaves set Die cut
Easy cuts Machine
Rainbow Glitters


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment