Thursday 12 December 2019

Rounded Tag Album with stand-"My Gentleman" from Dress My Craft

Dear Friends,


Shalini Pahwa here today, On this special crafty collection of Paper collection "My Gentleman" from dress my Craft. This album can hold some of your very special moment pics, your special notes to each other or just that reminiscence of that special evening you spent together – something that you won’t forget and would like to preserve it till your last breadth. So come – lets create our unique  tag book... created with rounded tag punch, banner punch, reinforcement punch, motif sheet from dress my craft...

Here's the picture below



















I hope you all will love my work and would like to hear your comments bellow...

Have A Great Day!!!
Happy Crafting!!!

Products Used:
My Gentleman 12 x!2 Paper Pad
My Gentlemen Motif Sheet
Banner Punch
Rounded Tag Punch
Reinforcement Punch
Teflon Bone Folder Set
Multipurpose Scoring Board
Guillotine paper Trimmer
Non-Stick Craft Mat-thick
Golden Black sequins
Red Heart Sequins
Flower Pearls-Golden
Flower Pearls-Snow white

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment