Friday 13 December 2019

Spring garden feat. Magnolias Paper Collection

Hello, crafty friends!

Jasmina today on the blog to share with you my newest inspiration.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina


I have something to admit. I don't like winter. I am more of a spring and autumn person, where the temperatures are not too low or too high. When the temperatures dropped here in my country, I came up with this idea. I wanted to create something that would remind me of spring. 



I have turned a carousel box into a spring garden. I decorated it with lots and lots of flowers. Every time I will look at it, it will warm up my heart.

For this project, I have used a beautiful paper collection, called Magnolias. It contains a lot of flowers, flower bouquets, birds and other motifs that remind me of spring. I also used 5 different punches, which helped my project to become more beautiful and special.



Pink magnolias are made with Floral Oriental Collection and Curved flower dies. For the center, I used Micro mini thread pollen and Drop shape Wire Pollen 3, which I colored in the dark brown tone.


Fo the smaller blue flowers I used Soft Floral Oriental Collection and Six Petal Flower set. For the center, I used Drop Shape Wire Pollen 1, which I also colored in the dark brown tone.



For the greenery, I used two cutting die sets: Foliage & Leaves # 5 and # 8.


I added a couple of butterflies from Romantic Roses Motif Sheets.




For little more detailing I added satin ribbon in off white and pink color, a couple of white Styrofoam Buds, covered with White Pearls and springled all the flowers with Rainbow Glitter.



There is also a mini-album, hidden inside the box. I have made double-sided double tags and bounded them with pink Satin Ribbon Twine. 







List of all the products I used for this project:
Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments:

Tools:

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project! 
Jasmina

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful...do post a tutorial for the same...wud b really helpful ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Jasmina kakšno čudovito škatlico si ustvarila ! In prinesla pomlad in barve v moj dan... Ko gledam tvoje prelepe fotografije lahko samo občudujem tvoje ideje in nadarjenost. Mojstrsko !! Objem

    ReplyDelete