Saturday 13 June 2020

Exploding box with Shrink Prink flowers and Hydrangea Lawns Paper Collection

Hello, my dear crafty friends!

Jasmina today again with you. It has been a long time since my last blog post, but now I am here with another beautiful project to share. My project is very gentle, tender, and full of love. I have made an exploding box and decorated it with white flowers, lace, and lots of sequins and pearl beads.

It was a big challenge for me to work with Shrink Prink, but eventually, I learned it's characteristics and made a few gorgeous and gentle flowers. I have also made some embellishment which you can see in the photos below.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina





Shrink Prink is a beautiful product that always gives a stunning result. Must tools for working with it are the hand punches and heat resistant tweezers.


For this project, I decided to use beautiful Hydrangea Lawns papers and used the most gentle and light sheets from the 12x12 and 6x6 pads.


I rounded corners of the flaps with 3 in 1 corner punch.


On the lid of the box, I created a shaker element and put in a mix of Heart droplets, Little hearts, Sea Breeze, and White Sunshine sequins.



I have also made few cuts from the Shrink Prink sheet with Sending Hugs Sentiment dies and shrunk it. I gently shaded them on the backside with white color and used them in my shaker.


White flowers are made with Big Flower Cutting die set and the small blue flowers are made with Four Petal Pointed Flower.


For created some embellishment for the inside of the box with Tropical Swirls die set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.


The leaves are made with Soft Floral Oriental Collection and one of the dies from Foliage & Leaves #8 die set.


The blue doilies that I put on the lid and also in the box are made with Floral Doily die.


I cut this butterfly from Dots N Stripes Motif Sheet.



All these heartwarming sentiments belong to Whispering Love and Be Mine Motif Sheets.





For the flower centers, I used Pointed Styrofoam Buds together with Micro Mini Pearl beads. I have also used the beads together with Flower Pearls-Snow white as shaker elements.



For the finishing touches, I sprinkled all the romantic elements of my box with the pearls and with a mixture of Rainbow glitter and Microfine Glitter Powder.




List of all products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments:

Thank you for your visit and I hope you like my project!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment