Tuesday 14 July 2020

Mini-Moo Baby Album

Dear friends

Shalini Pahwa here today,A new baby in the house always brings cheer to the whole family. The homecoming of the little one, baby's first cry, first word, first step, lullabies, baby's feeding sessions – every small incidence of the new born is a memory parents cherish throughout their lives. So let’s celebrate this best year in a parent’s life by presenting a baby photo album 8"x8" - a collection of choicest moments and memories for a mother from her last days before delivering the bundle of joy to the baby's first birthday.



Inspired by the thoughtful pattern paper by Dress my Craft, called “Mini Moo Paper Collection” – a collection of neatly compiled baby theme papers, die-cut embellishments and sentiments to define the milestones for the first year of your little one. In fact, in order to create this handmade album or any other baby theme products like bags, baskets or baby party cards, this pattern paper collection has all the elements that you may require.


I have given this handmade album a lovely baby room theme with curtains made from the "Whispering Love" pattern paper. Besides the curtain, I have used shaker elements of Dress My Craft to create a base on which I have pasted a fussy-cut baby drawing. The word BABY also is from the Dress My Craft-Funky Alphabets Die. The lace on the curtain pelmet has also been made using Dress My Craft Crochet Lace Border Die.






Inside the album I have made separate sections of the mother's days before delivery, the baby's homecoming and each month's milestones of the cute little one. Each section used various elements also from Dress My Craft Mini Moo pattern paper and motif sheets.











I am sure you would like this album and use your own creative techniques to create something using this amazing product of Dress My Craft.

Would love to have your opinions on my creation.

Have A Great Day!!!
Shalini Pahwa

My Blog

My Facebook

My Instagram:

My Youtube channel


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment