Tuesday 7 July 2020

Rainbow Shaker Scrapbook Layout

Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and today I am sharing a very soft and cute layout I created using the Dots n Stripes Collection and to make it fun I added little rainbow shakers to it.

Before I share the details on the project, I just wanted to share my social media handles so you can connect with me if you'd like to. You can easily find me at,

Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love

Here is the final layout



I started with cutting out a circle using the Dots n Stripes paper. Next, I cut out some rainbow shapes using the Nested Circle Dies.


Then, I filled the rainbow shapes with Rainbow Slices and Microfine glitter and used my sewing machine to sew them.


I also added a watercolor splash background on the base paper and some splatters before adhering everything down.


The final embellishments were the butterflies and sentiment from the Dots n Stripes Motif Sheet.

And that's it! I hope you liked this project!


All the products featured in this project are as follows:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 


For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment