Wednesday 8 July 2020

Fun Magical Unicorn Cards

Hello Patricia here and today I have some very cute children's cards made using the gorgeous Magical Unicorn collection.

Facebook: Patricia’s Creative Corner
YouTube: Patricia Manhire

My first card has a shaker element and some flowers made with the Shrink Prink glass sheets and Soft Floral Oriental Paper.

For the shakers I have used Pink Soda Sequins, Pink Flower Pearls and Rainbow Slice Shaker elements.










A castle is the perfect home for some magical unicorns and of course it has to sparkle with some Rainbow Glitter.  I have made the flowers from the Ruffled Rose die set and here is a link to a Facebook Live on how to make the tiny buds: https://bit.ly/3eCWruG.  I have gone further and created some open flowers as well.




 

This is such a fun card with elements from the Magical Unicorn Die Cuts and some party die cuts to celebrate a special birthday.





And my final card is a clean and simple shaker card that any child who loves rainbows and unicorns would love to receive.





The patterns and colours of the Magical Unicorn collection are so beautiful and it is easy to create some quick and simple cards to put a smile on any child's face!


I hope I have inspired you to have some fun with the Magical Unicorn collection.
Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment