Friday 10 July 2020

Scrapbook Layout using Mini Moo Paper pad and Shaker slices

Hello Everyone, 
Again, Payal Bhalani here, I hope you all are good. 
Here I have created Scrapbook Layout using My most favorite Mini Moo paper collection and shaker slices from Dress My Craft.  I have also used Circle dies and circle punch from Dress My Craft. 


You can find my others work here,
My You tube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.


Here I have used Dress My Craft Mini Moo Paper collection and same motif sheet. I pussycat elements from the motif sheet and use it as emblishments.


Here I have used Dress My craft circle dies and Dress my craft 1'' , 1.5'' and 2'' inch circle punch to make all those circle background and shaker elements.


I have mixed Lemon sprinkle mix & pink sakura pearl mix with White flowers pearls and ice cream slices in shaker elements. 


I have used sentiments from the same Mini Moo motif sheets. 





I hope this is helpful for you to being more creative.






Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Thank you

1 comment:

  1. wow! that craft is looking so awesome and Its looking really amazing.
    Traditional dress of goa

    ReplyDelete