Friday 28 August 2020

Curtain band with a foamiran flower feat. Magnolias Collection / Video tutorial

Hello and welcome back, my crafty friends!

Jasmina again with you, with another video tutorial. This time I created a pair of curtain bands and in my video, you will see, how I made one of them. You can also see how to make a simple but beautiful foamiran flower. 

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina



The list of supplies and the video, you will find below the pictures.









And here is the video:



List of all the products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments:



I hope you like my project! Thank you for stopping by!
Jasmina


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment