Thursday 27 August 2020

Home | Decor piece with transfer me | Video tutorial

Hello everyone, This is Meher Shaikh. 

You may follow me on: Instagram and Facebook

I hope you're doing good and having a great time crafting with all the amazing Dress my craft products. I've been working on quite a few home decor pieces recently and here's what I created using the transfer me sheet from Dream door collection. I've a video tutorial from start to finish on how you can use the transfer me sheets easily on a wooden base. 






I hope you like it ❤

List of materials used:

Transfer me sheet

Dream door collection

Micro beads


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment