Wednesday 15 September 2021

ROMANTIC GATEFOLD MEMORY KEEPER BY Neena Arora

 Hello Crafty friends!

First, let me introduce you I am Neena Arora big fan of Dress my craft products. I am so excited to share my first DMC- Brand Ambassador project with you.

 I have created a Romantic gatefold memory keeper with my all-time favorite papers. This very first launch of Hydrangea Lawn papers from DMC took my heart away. 




It's an 8 "X8" box with a gate opening. I have used a circle and scalloped a circle die as my focal point. Next, I decorated the focal point with a small composition of clock diecuts, fussy cuts, handmade flowers, flourish diecuts heat embossed with embossing powder, and some clay elements primed with gesso and glittered.






 Inside I have created a big pocket using acetate for keeping the 6"X6" album which is again embellished with small composition.



On the sides, I added some flaps and accordion pockets for more space to store memories. And to finish, I adorned it with pearls, glitters, sequins and microbeads.




As these papers took my heart away I hope this memory keeper took yours.


Below is the list of DMC material I used:
DMCD3652, DMCD3729, DMCD2123, DMCD2915, DMCD2013, DMCD1892, DMCD1606, DMCP1134, DMCP1156, DMCP1277, DMCG2187, DMCT4933DMCT4911, DMCT4625, DMCT4460, DMCPFP111, DMCS4251,DMCS3261

Happy Crafting!

Neena Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment