Saturday 18 June 2022

Layout feat Timeless Beauty paper collection

 Hello Dress My Craft fans!

 

I am so proud to introduce my project with newly launched collection, Timeless Beauty.

My project is a mixed media 12x12 inches layout.

 

I think I have found my new favorite stencil sheet, flower lane stencils. They are so pretty. I am super impressed how it turned out on my layout with modeling paste.

The wood curving patterned paper was so beautiful, I wanted that paper to be one of the main items in my project. I have assembled some roses from the papers and some cut out from the motif sheets.














 

My favorite products from DMC lately are, the metallic shiny, MIRROR cardstocks. They are so beautiful! I had to have them in my project, and finally I was able to have them in this  layout. The beautiful Doily Border punch and the Love you tags dies gave the magic to the cardstock too.

 

So I have carefully designed everything on the 12 inches,

I have sprinkled my favorite sequins from DMC; Copper mix sequins to finish it.

I hope you like it. Cheers to the mixed media works!

 

Thank you for checking in! See you next time!

 

xo Yukie 

 

Products I have used;

 

Timeless Beauty 12x12 Scrapbooking paper SKU-DMCP6194

Timeless Beauty Motif sheet SKU-DMCP6216

Flowers Lane Stencils  DMC-479

Copper Gold Mirror Cardstock SKU-DMCP5996

Doily Border punch DMCT5164

Love you tags cutting die DMCD2288

Copper mix sequins  SKU-DMCS3283

No comments:

Post a Comment