Saturday 18 June 2022

Vintage Treasure Box feat. Timeless Beauty Paper Collection

 Hello Everyone!

Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.


First, I'm sharing my social media handles where you can explore my crafty work.

YouTube

Blog

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Twitter


So let's move to today's post. I’ve created a treasure box in vintage look. Used newly launched Dress My Craft Timeless Beauty paper collection. It’s a perfect collection for your Mixed Media and vintage projects. All the papers are so versatile and the color blends are gorgeous! The printed texture and beautifully placed flowers enhance the beauty of this paper pack. Used some Transfer Me prints and Motif sheets elements for decorating my box. Used previously launched dies and sequins too. All supplies are listed at the end of the post. Created some pillow boxes for inside treat.


Have a look…
















Supplies used:

Timeless Beauty paper collection & Transfer Me

Oriental white cardstock 

Paper Trimmer

Easy Cuts Machine

ultimate-die-cleaning-tool 

Scoreboard

Fine and Sharp tip tweezer

Large & Mini funnel trays 

Foliage & leaves #2 die

Cat and window die

Six petal flower die

Six petal retro flower die

White sentiment tiles

Sunshine yellow sequins

White sunshine sequins

Flower Pearls

Unicorn Beads- Pink & green

Mini unicorn beads- Blue black 


I hope you like today's project.

Happy Crafting!!

Ruchi

No comments:

Post a Comment