Thursday 11 October 2018

MORE EXPERIMENTS WITH DMC PUNCHES


Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,
NAVJOT GUJRAL here from KRAFTY BUGGS. Hope you all are good and enjoying doing crafting this Festive Season. I am here with my new post of October Month. Today I am focusing on amazing PUNCHES from DRESS MY CRAFT. As I already said, I cannot resist myself using them again and again. They are made up of very good quality and these beauties are too adorable, and you can make enormous projects using them. I have made three articles today, with the amazing PUNCHES.
I have used two awesome punches for today’s post. BANNER PUNCH, RECTANGULAR TAG PUNCH. These punches are already super hit in the crafty world and everyone is drooling over them.

Now, let’s get back to the first project. I have made a vintage style tag here, using both punches.






Turn of second project. Using same Punches I have made a Shaker Tag. I loved this Paper collection again from DRESS MY CRAFT. It’s too adorable and always be a fun of making something with the same. I have used many more amazing supplies from DMC, Will list them below.






Now it’s time for third, last and my favorite project. Yes this tiny paper clip is mine favorite and I loved this totally. And believe me I have made this only in Ten minutes. Yes too quick to make and ready to enhance your journals or diaries etc.






These punches are super amazing. Go and grab them fast, as you cannot resist buying them. So this is all for today friends. This festive season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT PUNCHES. Try and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box.
If you have any query regarding same PUNCHES or PROJECTS, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w
DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.











1 comment: