Sunday 7 October 2018

Baby scrapbook | Meher Shaikh

Happy Sunday!
Meher here from Meher Creations.
I'm sure you must be relaxing and having fun with your family today. To make your day a little bit interesting I have a fun baby scrapbook where I played around with the Dress my craft punches.
Thank you so much for your excitement over the newly launched punches. These punches are a fabulous addition, I must admit. I couldn't be more excited! Just cannot wait to see what you create.
Honestly speaking, we had received a big DT haul with a lot of dress my craft products like the vellum sheets, papers, punches, flower pearls in different shades and tons of accessories in our package. So, in this post you will find me using most of them and I really hope you like it.
Inspiration for me is everything. When I am inspired I can work hours without breaks, food, sleep, because then I believe in what I do. 
So, have fun, inspire and get inspired. Happy Crafting!

All the materials used to create this scrapbook has been listed and linked below.

This is how the cover of the scrapbook looks. I have embellished the cover using some mulberry flowers, frame, sequins, pearl beads and sentiments from motif sheet. Please note that all the products used are from Crafters corner store only.
I like to add some laces in my scrapbooks because I feel they add extra interest to the project and frankly I have a thing for these shabby chic laces. The closure of the album is a white satin lace tied together.
I'm quite obsessed with gold these days. I have punched the tag on a pattern paper using the tag punch and embossed it using the gold embossing powder with classmates and some Mudra stamps.
This is my favorite thing to do. I have fussy cut this cloud from the motif sheet and glittered them using  sparkling dust from Dress my craft which comes in beautiful jars. 
The inside of the cover has a frame in which one can slide a picture. I have used the acetate sheet to create the frame. The frame is purely hand-cut and not die cut. The sentiment is again from the motif sheet as mentioned earlier.
All the corners of the flaps and tags in album are rounded using the new Dress my craft 3 in one punch. It gives a rounded corner in three sizes i.e the 10mm, 7mm and 4mm. I've used the 7mm corner in my scrapbook.
This tag is directly punched on a pattern paper using the tag punch and I fussy cut a baby image from the pattern paper to create a pocket on my tag. I added a small tag in the pocket and that created a tag pocket.
This is another little tag layout I created using the cute frame from the motif sheet that is covered with the acetate sheet. The tag is again punched from the beautiful tag punch and embossed it using the gold embossing powder.
This is another frame I created using the acetate sheet and hand-cut the border on a pattern paper and white cardstock.

I have punched a banner on a pattern paper using the new banner punch and layered it on a white cardstock. I have used the Mudra stamp to emboss the banner with gold embossing powder.









This is the vellum sheet from Dress my craft I used to create an envelope and heat embossed it using the shabby pink embossing powder.

I hope you liked my project. If you have any queries, please do comment below.

Hugs, 
Meher 

Products used: 

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for Indian customers.
www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment