Monday 26 November 2018

Baby Girl Rattle + Tutorial with three petal die

Hi Friends

This is Shubhra today bringing you a super cute and dainty creation with Dress My Craft Dies !
The flower dies from DressMyCraft are intricate and beautiful, and there is that one thing that has absolutely made me fall in love with them- they cut in one go !!!! I have been tired of using my big shot and cutting multiple times to get one single die cut but the moment I used these dies , the results were beyond amazing :D

On to my creation, I made beautiful flowers in pink with DressMyCraft dies and arranged them on Styrofoam balls to make a rattle for a baby girl. Have a look at the pictorial tutorial below


I started with die cutting about 150 flowers


Next I embossed the flowers with the great flower shaping groov tool from DressMyCraft


With some sparkling dust from DressMyCraft, I dusted the flower petals slightly


And then I started to arrange the flowers with my glue gun on the Styrofoam ball


After covering the ball with flowers completely I donned a pearl in the center of flower, and made two of such balls.


I have used a stick covered by washi tape to connect the two Styrofoam balls.


A pretty bow in pink lace finished my rattle !

Now onto what can be done with this - Well, first its a symbolic of 'It's a baby girl' when put on your front door or use it as a beautiful decoration for the nursery or you can gift it to someone on a baby shower.



Supplies:

Three petal flower die
Sparkling Dust
Groov tool

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

I hope you liked it  ! Try this beautiful die and make some dainty flowers :)

Hugs
Shubhra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment