Monday 26 November 2018

Simple Card using Magnolias Pattern Papers and DMC dies

 Hey Everyone!
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, Today I'm sharing a quick inspirational post with yáll that is a simple card using the Magnolias patterned papers.  


The Magnolias Pattern Papers are simply gorgeous with beautiful lacy and floral patterns, very bright colourful and has a lot of fussy cutting elements. I personally love fussy cutting images from pattern papers to add dimension and layers to my project.
For this card, I have fussy cut a few images from the pattern paper and the motif sheet.
 I have used another piece of same pattern paper and the Nesting Circles Die to cut a round bracket for some shape and layer.



I have created co-ordinating flowers using Create A Flower Dies set.
 I have also used sequins, flower pearls to add some detailing to my project and the Rainbow chunky glitter to add some sparkle!




I hope You liked my card and it reminds you of Spring in the Winters!
Happy Crafting, Heena xo

Supplies Used:



Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment