Thursday 22 November 2018

Dress My Craft Envelope Boxes

Hello

This is Anita here with lot of crafty goodness. I hope you all are doing very well and crafting in full swing. Dress My craft has amazing new products in its store and you will be amazed to see the vast range of products.

Celebrations means gifts and nowadays everyone wants to wrap gifts in a fancy way rather than giving it in normal packing. I love giving the gift article a completely different look by packing it nicely. The effort that goes n packing gifts shows how much you like that person.
Money giving is an age old method of gifting and now many fancy envelopes or money wraps are being made that look so beautiful.
I had made some money wraps a few days back. You can check them out here.

Today I have a different version of money wrap. You can also use them as gift boxes for chocolate bars. Insert a small card in it to make it more creative.
These envelope boxes are really versatile packaging ideas and I loved creaitng these. You can create your own boxes on the scoring board. Dress My Craft has amazing scoring board.
You can buy them here

For my boxes, I have used the pattern papers from Dots and Stripes and Teenie Weenies paper pad.
The layering has been done with vellum and banner and tag punches.
All the flowers are handmade using the flower dies from DMC.

So here they are.......






.

Dress My Craft products used

Dots n Stripes paper 12 x 12
Floral Symphony paper12 x 12
Teenie Weenie paper 12 x 12
Four petal flower making die
Pointed daisy flower die
Create a flower die
Ruffled Rose die
Banner punch
Rounded Tag Punch
Vellum sheets 110
satin ribbon-off white

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment