Monday 11 March 2019

LITTLE MIRACLE FUNBOOK


Hello Dear Friends,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS with the first post of this month. Hope you all are good and enjoying doing crafting, and why not… when you all have great reason to do crafting every time- DMC Products. Yes too versatile products as you can think and make anything whatever it is in your mind. For your every project DMC have related products. Just think and make. For my today’s project I have made a Fun book to store and express love and affection of your beautiful memories.
Here I am sharing Little Miracle- FUNBOOK. Very quick and easy to make with the help of amazing Dress My Craft products. I am sharing a small tutorial for the same. I have made my FUNBOOK using DMC Paper Pack – LITTLE MIRACLE. As the name depicts it is an amazing pack with beautiful paper collection perfect for every kind of your kids theme. This paper pad is amazing pack from the range of DRESS MY CRAFT paper pads. This heavy gsm paper can be used in any of your craft works. Available in 6’’ X 6’’ and 12’’ X 12’’ size with twelve designs two each sheets along with the coordinating Motif Sheet. And one more best is, this collection also includes precut die cuts to make our work super easy and quick. This paper pad is also acid and lignin free and sheets are 240 GSM thick. If you didn’t check it yet, go check and grab yours as soon as possible and enjoy.
Moving towards to the Funbook. Here it how it looks like. I have used many beautiful products from DRESS MY CRAFT. Picture heavy post friends, go and grab your drink and enjoy.




Let’s start little work now. First of all I have taken my paper pack, pink cardstock, vellum sheets etc. to begin for funbook.


Next I have taken a wooden tag from my stash and covered it with one beautiful sheet from same paper collection from both the sides. I have also pasted few ribbons on to one side. This is base of my funbook and I have made this from last page to first. To give more depth to every paper, I distressed the all edges of everything with cracked pistachio distress ink.




Now I have cut two photo mats and punched them with new corner slot punch. This is super amazing product, badly in love with this. It actually transforms the looks of single photo mat a lot.


Back side of last page with a pocket and two tags too.


For next page, I have taken vellum sheet and randomly pasted few things.


Now for another page I have cut a strip from pink cardstock and cut it with banner punch from one side. Pasted two photo mats.


For the next page here I have made a side pocket with paper strip and tucked two photo mats along with a tiny card which actually having two more photo mats inside. Card I have made with silver mirror cardstock again from DMC.


Another page with vellum again having a pocket consisting a large photomat.


I have also made a shaker window here to add more interest for my funbook.


Another vellum page with a photo mat and plenty of space for more pictures.


Turn for last page, the top most page. I have pasted two tags of opposite positions here. Also I have cut a hollow rectangle to make space for photo and pasted a little tilted.


I have taken many things from motif die cuts, lace, accessories and few from my stash as well. Time for making all things glittery. I have used micro fine glitter powder to enhance the beauty of all cut pieces and on funbook pages.


I have made many small elements here with same paper sheets. Fun, fun, true fun. This helped me to make extra tiny pages in between to put more photos or to do journaling. Time to tied all pages together with ring binder. And it is done.


Glimpse of inner view of ready funbook, having plenty of space to paste photos and to write your messages.





























Dress My Craft product range is too vast including many, many amazing products to do crafting very easily and with lots of fun. Don’t forget to check another paper packs and cardstocks from DMC. So this is all for today crafters. Hope this will inspire you. Try it and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

If you missed my last post, click HERE for the same.

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:

Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.









No comments:

Post a Comment