Saturday 9 March 2019

Flip Fold album using the Little Miracle paper pack + tutorial

Hello Crafty Folks,

Manu here with another Folded album tutorial to share with you.
I truly love making albums which I believe is the perfect way to keepsafe all those lovely memories of all the cherished moments and to cherish them always and forever!
I'am also a big fan of the Dress My Craft dies and love using the same in my projects. The dies are super crisp and they cut like ease and the designs are amazing!

I have a Folded album tutorial to share with you today! It's fairy easy to make this one and all you need is a cardstock, your pattern papers and the embellishments to crack up one easy album in just a couple hours!

** To checkout the complete list of the materials used for making this flip album, kindly checkout the product list as mentioned at the end of this post.


Here is a little glimpse of the album.


I hope you are all excited and this little snippet has surely inspired you all to checkout the complete album.

Lets checkout on how to make this album.

1. Take a cardstock measuring 14*10/5 inches and score it at an interval of 3.5 both vertically and horizontally.


2. Additionally, at the first middle of the 3.5" section, further score it at an interval os 1.75" on both the first and the last section.

3. Now fold across as shown in the below image.


4. This fold is how the booklet album will close up. Now take 2 chipboard measuring 10.75*3.75 and cover these with the pattern paper of your choice from the paper pack.


5. Here is a little teaser of the in-progress of the album, once I had cutted out all the inside panels and pasted them.


Now comes the most exciting part for me and this is embellishing the album. Dress My Craft dies and the papers makes this part such an easy one and it's pretty much fun doing all the mix and match and make the album!

Checkout the complete album below.








Below is the complete view of the album followed by some close snapshots!




The Dress My Craft dies are a total boon and they make and jazz up the projects to another level all together!






Checkout the gorgeous leaves dies from Dress My Craft, these dies are my current favorite.






I love how the lovely Dress My Craft papers create miracle, true to the paper collection that I used.




I'm sure that you all must have been inspired enough to try out this magnificent paper pack and I'm sure that this paper pack will truly bring out the best in your projects.

Products used from the store.
1. Little miracle paper pack 12*12
2. Little Miracle Motif sheet
3. Little Miracle Die cuts
4. Multi-Purpose Scoring Board (12 inch X 12 inch)
5. Premium White Cardstock - 240 GSM
6. Foliage & Leaves # 12 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
7. Foliage & Leaves # 7 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
8. NESTING CIRCLES - BASIC 
9. Floral Sentiments - Faith & Dream - Sentiment Dies


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

                                  Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally. 


Happy Crafting!
Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment