Thursday 7 March 2019

Embellishments | Magical unicorns

Hello guys,
Hope you are doing great. I'm Meher from Meher Creations back with another post with some pretty little handmade embellishments I created using the magical unicorns paper collection and other Dress my craft products.
As you all know that Dress my craft has the best sequins, glitter powders and flower pearls ever, I have tried to use a few of them and show you how beautifully they enhance your projects.
Well, I also have attached some in the process pictures for you to know what you can do with the scrap of papers lying in your craft room.
Yes, working on teeny tiny embellishments is definitely a difficult job to do but if you love it, you enjoy it and do wonders. I absolutely love creating different embellishments. Although I have so many trials and errors I don't hold myself from trying something new. This time I have also gone back to my school days when I used to work with sketch pens. 😛
Hope you like what I created and do leave your comments if you have any queries.

Moving on.. 
These are the teeny tiny embellishments I created using the magical unicorns paper pad and some dress my craft dies. I stamped the images on two different color pattern papers and one on white cardstock. I've then fussy cut bits and pieces and arranged them on the white cardstock image. I used DMC micro beads to give an add on look and layered the straws on DMC silver mirror cardstock. I have used some DMC rainbow glitter, sparkling dust and frosted powder on all the embellishments. The micro beads, glitters, frosted powder and clear droplets are fixed using glossy accents. I've stamped some sentiments on white cardstock and layered on DMC silver mirror cardstock to highlight them. Have a look. 






I've used two of my favorite dies from DMC to create this tag embellishment. The tag and the girl holding the red balloons are the two beautiful dies from DMC. 
I've colored the die cut on a white cardstock using Prima chalk edgers and added a layer of frosted powder on it. The red balloons are coated with micro sparkling dust to give a beautiful fairy dust effect on them. I then stamped an open envelope and a sentiment and layered it on my tag. 


This is a set of 6 beautiful ready to use embellishments created using the magical unicorns paper collection.

Here are two pretty pink bows I created using the pink sheet from the magical unicorn paper pad and attached a bling at the centre. These bows can be used on any projects like scrapbooks, cards, boxes, frames etc. These bows truly enhance the projects and these can be created using any scrap pieces lying in your craft room.

Some in the process pictures





List of materials used:
Magical unicorns paper pad
Couple die
Kiss me die
Micro beads 
Frosted powder
Rainbow glitter 
Sparkling dust 
Silver mirror cardstock 
Micro roses 
Clear droplets 

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment