Monday 20 May 2019

Gift boxes and Tags using Rounded Tag Punch


Hey Everyone,
Heena here back on the Dress my Craft blog, today I have some really cute projects to share that are created using the Dress My Craft rounded Tag Punch.


The Dress my Craft Punches are so versatile, not only you can create cute tags with it but also create treat boxes, mini envelopes, cards etc

Here I have created a gift box using the rounded tag punch.




This is a Treat box, you can create cute treat boxes for festivals and parties in no time using this rounded tag punch.


My favourite of all is this adorable tag holder that is entirely made using the punch.



 I hope you liked these cute creations using the punch, show us what you create with Dress my craft Punches by tagging us on Social Media.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations. And the tag holder is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete