Sunday 5 May 2019

Layered card Tutorial

Hi Friends

I am back with yet another post where I am sharing a layered card tutorial with the beautiful Vintage Saga papers from Dress My Craft.

As difficult they may seem to look at but layered cards or layering for that matter isn't too tough. Here is how, follow my simple instructions and you can sure start creating layers if you don't already do that and if you do, you may still get some more ideas !

Just a sneak peek into what we are upto


1. I have cut my base paper in white, red and a pattern paper from the paper pad.


2. Next I have layered the papers with foam tape to start building dimension


3. Now I have arranged an old torn paper and two strips of pattern paper as shown. On the left is a piece of paper from the same paper pad - Vintage saga and on the right - chipboard pieces from stash


4. Here you can see how I have arranged the elements from step 3 and have the elements for next step ready - heat embossed


5. I have arranged two flowers and heat embossed circles. A dancing girl and bird cage fussy cut from motif sheet have been arranged too. And I have die cuts from dress my craft and butterflies from motif sheet, heat embossed bulb image stamped on vellum ready for next step.


6.  In the semi final step here - I have arranged the die cuts and butterflies too.


And this is the final look - with some sparkling dust and micro beads from Dress My Craft


And some close ups ... ta da !


Supplies Used:


Hugs
Shubhra

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraft

1 comment:

  1. Since Saturday I decided to take my training for the next few weeks into my own hands as the current training and nutrition style was a little too much. I have 15 weeks to go, so not feeling the need to be so drained so far out.
    Jogo online
    jogo 360 2019
    games io online

    ReplyDelete