Saturday 4 May 2019

Video making team

Hi all
After a long, this is Shalini Mittal connecting with you..
Hope you are having a great gala time with our blog.
To keep you fully updated with great techniques we are striving hard to make sure to expose you to the best of the best designers so that they could share their awesome knowledge, tips, and techniques with you.

In the process of the same, we do have some new updates from our side to share with you.
We understand that before buying a product you have full right to know about its features and you should be able to see some inspirations too before you spend money so considering the same we are happy to add some MORE GEMS to our team who will show you more and more ideas with our new and old products both.

So let's meet our designers who will do videos for us and if you wanna enjoy those videos then please subscribe to our channel   HERE.

SO lets first meet Isha Tripathi, yes who doesn't know her and the best part is that we can't say that she is good at this or that as she is amazing at everything whatever she does.

She has a great taste of crafting and she presents it amazingly.
Isha will be doing weekly reviews for us about the features of the product and put more light on the correct usage of the product.

Let's hear from her what she says :


                                                                           ISHA
                                                               

Hello there ... 
I am Isha but you can also call me the sleeping crafter. I am Marvel movies super heroes fan and can binge watch it all day. Mom to three super adorable furrrr babies {chelsy Mylo and bobo}.

Since childhood, I have been fascinated with card making, but in 2010 I randomly came across on google that card making was one full time organized hobby and since then there is no looking back.

By profession I am MBA and due to professional commitments I don't get much time to craft but I enjoy thoroughly looking at my crafty friends work it give me so much joy and feeling of contentment. You can see my work on The Paper Threads  (Instagram and Facebook page).

Its an honor and moment of joy for me to be part of Dress my craft design team. I hope I will able to inspire you all with my lil contribution to Dress my craft blog.

Happy Crafting.


Now let's meet our other great designer who is excellent when it comes to reviewing a product and doing its full post mortem to give you the correct review...Also, she is great talking about the products in details and shares a lot of comparisons too.

So let's hear from KANIKA.

                                                                     KANIKA
                                                       

Hello Crafters,
Kanika Jain here from Handmade By Kanika.
I am a Fashion Designer turned into a full-time Crafter. I have done several shows in the past & showcased my work at an International Level Fashion Show as well in 2018.
My craft journey started when I was in school as I was the creative child so I use to participate in the events. It started with Origami & later developed my skills for art & craft. And then after completing my schooling I started my own venture back in 2014 in Jaipur, Rajasthan & was pursuing my further studies as well. 
I take a lot of inspiration from nature, but ya the zeal of making something unique & different always inspired me to craft. 
I just love doing Paper Crafting & Mixed Media and now I have developed my own style of work. The knowledge I have gained throughout this journey, I love to share with the co- Crafters & newbies so that’s why I started with my own YouTube Channel as well named KANAK JAIPUR, where I share Craft Unboxing Hauls, DIY Tutorials, Solve Craft Related queries & much more. 

I am excited & honored to be part of Dress My Craft Team now & hope to Inspire everyone out there with my creativity.

You can find me on below mentioned Social Media Handles:-






-Happy Crafting



Let's move on to another person who is very very soft and amazing at her cute little projects.
She is one person who makes tons of projects with one single product too so let's see her amazing projects in coming weeks.


                                                                ANU THAKUR

                                                 



Wow what a great team for the videos ....so lets wait and sit back and enjoy their videos ....KUDOS to our team.
Congratulations to all the gals who could make it to this amazing team.
If you need any special video don't be shy to get in touch with us and we will happy to do it for you .


By the way, do check our YEARLY TRAINING PROGRAMME.

With LOVE and HUGS...
Shalini Mittal

No comments:

Post a Comment