Friday 6 September 2019

Altered Embroidery Hoop with Dress My Craft-Vintage Saga

Hi Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here. In this digital and social media age we may be clicking hundreds of photos every month but we forget our happy moments equally fast. Do you remember the last time you got some best pics of yours printed. Even if you had these may be lying in some album in your wardrobe. Lets plan to create today a lovely photo frame which can house a couple of your choicest pictures or memories and can beautify that pretty bedroom wall of yours.



At times we have different stuff at home which we are not using – without realizing that we can alter it to make some lovely creations. I had a set of embroidery hoops lying with me since eternity which I had hardly used. While surfing internet the other day, I got an idea to use these unused hoops to create a photo frame.


To make this ‘altered embroidery hoop photo frame’, I painted the frames with Finnabair Gesso-White. I used Dress My Craft -Vintage Saga paper collection to create the base of the hoops. I used various Die cuts motifs from Vintage Saga collection along with flowers made from Dress My Craft-Flower#3, leaves from Dress My Craft Foliage &Leaves#8. To give more beautification i have added Red Hearts Sequins and Snow White Pearls and Crystal Ice Cubes.










You can surely try to create one yourself. Try using various embellishments from Vintage Saga Collection to give that personal touch to your photo frame. Hang this self-created piece of art in your alley or bed-room for enhanced wall appeal.

For any queries, feel free to ask. I would also love to have your comments on this creation.

Products Used:

Vintage Saga Collection Kit with Die Cuts
Foliage & Leaves#8
Flower#3
Red Hearts Sequins
Crystal Ice Cubes
Flower Pearls-Snow White

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment