Wednesday 25 September 2019

Birthday box loaded with love | Tissue box | Cake tutorial

Hey there! I hope you are doing great. This is Meher back with another post for this month and it is a tutorial post. But before I go ahead I would like to share my social media account links wherin you can get latest updates on my new projects and classes. 
Facebook: Meher Creations 
Instagram: Meher Creations 

Well, today I've two beautiful projects to share along with a video tutorial. My first project is a birthday box with a cake created using the three different sizes of circle punches. The paper collection I've used to create both these projects are the romantic roses collection from Dress my craft. I've used a lot of different dress my craft dies too in this project. 
The other project is a tissue box created using the same collection with a lot of fussy cutting from the romantic roses motif sheet.

Here's the video tutorial..


Let's have a look at the projects. .

Birthday box loaded with love | Romantic roses 





















Tissue box using Romantic roses collection 







Materials used:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment