Sunday 15 September 2019

Flow of Creativity -A Mixed Media Video Tutorial



Hello, to all those out there who are always on the search to make the world as their canvas I am Vandana, brand ambassador, designing for Dress my Craft and sharing my first video tutorial.

I am a very organic artist and I do not believe in rules...If you are somebody new to this art just remember from one artist to another... The only way to understand this art is to open your heart and play with it to your heart's content. Open-mindedness is the only way to get through and it will take you to interesting places...Wishing you all my heart, happiness in your search for inspiration. If this journey has taken you to a new inspiring place please do follow me on these social media handles...

Facebook: Vandana Senthil
Instagram: iridescentsecrets

I have used the tap to create my focal point, I love trying out quirky items, things that have been broken down and give them a second chance to carry out the message that stays vibrant in my mind.
I have a video tutorial on how to make this palette, do follow me till the end.



In my mind, I had this picture of a night scene and fireflies buzzing near the tap.....I thought how magical it would be if we had to drink a cup from that magical tap...That's how the scene played out in my mind when I saw a worn-out rusted tap in my hands while my house was getting renovated.
My entire substrate starts with these stencils and they add so much value to the story. To give my idea a voice I used these stencils from Dress my Craft. Sunrays, Ledger script, and Vintage script.
 Of course, then comes the main plot where all the beautiful textural elements come to play...For these effects, Rainbow glitter chunks combined with 3D gloss gel, crystal ice cubes and green moss did the magic to create more intensity. 




Once they dried the effects were quite magical...just knew that I totally got the essence. An art piece should speak volumes but what structures it is the elements that make it a whole creation. Dress my craft textural elements  Rainbow glitters and subtle muted green moss mimicked the ambiance of nature. Truly it was a moment of absolute pleasure seeing them Flow with Creativity.




Just to share my happiness I have decided to gift two stencils that are the sun rays and Ledger scripts a set to two lucky winners. Please do share your views on Dress my Craft channel and share your journey with us if you are inspired to create something.


Products used:

 Stencils:

Sun rays
ledger script
vintage script

Glitters, Gloss:

Rainbow chunky glitters
Crystal Ice cubes
Dry Green Moss Powder
3D gloss gel Finnabair

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft 
youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment