Saturday 14 September 2019

Romantic roses | A 3D house and an envelope

Hey guys, Meher here from Meher Creations. I am super excited, honoured and glad to continue my journey with Dress my craft for one more year along with such talented designers from all over the globe. 
You can find my work here:
Facebook: Meher Creations
Instagram: meher_creations

I've some beautiful projects to share with you today. As you all know Dress my craft is one of the best brands that manufactures the best and thick scrapbooking papers and they have launched the amazing Romantic roses paper collection recently. I must say this is the collection that took my breath away and I'm so much in love with it.
This paper pad comes in two different sizes. One is the 12*12 inches pad with 12 designs and 24 sheets. The other one is the 6*6 inches pad with 12 designs and 24 sheets. Both the sizes are equally useful for us as scrapbookers as we tend to create scrapbooks in different sizes as per our requirement.
The best thing about Dress my craft paper collections is the add on pack of motif sheet that contains some beautiful elements to fussy cut in order to create detailed projects.

A perfect house with a memory scrapbook for a wedding  | Romantic roses

My first project for today is a beautiful house with a memory scrapbook inside to preserve all beautiful memories. This is a 3D project created using 1200gsm chipboards to make it sturdy enough to hold a heavy scrapbook.
I've decorated the house with some mulberry flowers, charms, chipboard fence, bottles, pearls and elements from motif sheets.

Let's have a look..






Wedding envelope | Romantic roses

My second project for today is a money envelope that I created using the same romantic roses collection. I created a plain envelope using an envelope punch board and decorated it using romantic roses paper collection. I've again used some of my favorite elements from the motif sheet to give more detailing to it and I feel it makes such a beautiful and unique money envelope.






Products used:
Romantic roses collection
Romantic roses motif sheet
Floral oriental papers
Paper trimmer 12"
Paper trimmer 8.5"
Golden black sequins
Princes mix sequins
Mulberry flowers
Chipboard

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment