Friday 13 September 2019

Three romantic cards- One cutting die set for flowers

Hello, crafty friends!

Design team member Jasmina today on the blog. I am so excited and happy to share my first post with you.

Follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina

For this post I have created three romantic cards, with papers from Romantic roses collection and with flowers made with one cutting die set- Six petal flower die set. I used the best paper for flower making that is on the market. It is called Soft floral oriental paper. I instantly fell in love with it. That is why I decited to test it and to try different techniques and they were all successful.


For my first card I created two pink roses and a bunch of small pink and white flowers. The window and the butterfflies are cut from the Romantic roses motif sheet. The sentiment belongs to Dots n stripes motif sheet. For the greenery I used Foliage & Leaves # 6. And behind the window I put a doily made with Classic doily die. For the finished touch I sprinkled the flowers with Micro sparkling dust and added a few crystal clear sequins.




For the second card I used Hugs & Kisses die set, Foliage & Leaves #11 die set, Classic doily die and Foliage & Leaves #6. Instead of sequins I glued on a couple of the smallest Clear droplets. For the centers of flowers I used Pointed styrofoam buds and Micro mini pearl beads.



And for the third card I fussy cut the leaves from the Romantic roses motif sheet. For the centre of the flowers I used Snow white flower pearls.



Here is the list of all the products I used for these three cards:

Papers:
Romantic roses 6x6 paper pad
Romantic Roses Motif Sheet
Dots n Stripes Motif Sheet
Soft Floral Oriental Collection - 120 GSM

Cutting dies:
Six Petal Flower - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Foliage & Leaves # 6 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Hugs & Kisses - Die
Foliage & Leaves # 11 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Classic Doily - Die

Embellishments:
Flower Pearls - Snow White
Micro Mini Pearl Beads
Micro Sparkling Dust - 30gm
Crystal Clear Sequins
7 mm Pointed Styrofoam Buds
Clear Water Droplets 1
Micro Mini Thread Pollen - White

Tools:
Paper Trimmer (6 inches X 12 inches)
Groove Golf Tool Set


Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.


Thank you so much for stopping by and being today here with me,
Jasmina.

1 comment: