Wednesday 11 September 2019

Mixed Media Layout by Feat.Pink Smoke Collection | Video Tutorial

Hello there,

This is Ujjwal and I am so excited to share my very first project as the brand ambassador for Dress My Craft. You can connect with me on my other social media handles if you'd like to.

Blog: Handmade with Love
Facebook: Handmade with Love
Instagram: Handmade with Love

Ever since I received my design team kit, I have been in love with the Pink Smoke Collection. The serene subtle color palette, the beautiful florals and the enchanting script print on the papers is such a delight for the eyes. I truly believe you need to see and touch the papers in person to experience their beauty.

I decided to create a scrapbook layout with the beautiful collection and I have documented the entire process in a video tutorial. I hope you will enjoy the video and give the techniques and tools I used a try.


I used the Pink Smoke Collection Kit which comes with 12"X12" Paper Pack, 6"X6" Paper Pack and a coordinating motif sheet.


 I also used a bunch of Dress My Craft cutting dies - Classic Doily, Foliage, and Leaves #5, Foliage and Leaves#11 and Flower Making Dies#1





And to make the layout dreamy and shabby, I used the beautiful Micro Pearl beads and Micro Sparkling Dust. These two simply elevated the project to another level.



Here's the video tutorial for you and I hope you enjoy the entire process.



PRODUCTS USED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Papers


Stencil


Tools


Cutting Dies


Embellishments & Accessories




Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment