Saturday 28 September 2019

Hydrangea Flowers Just For You Easel Card



Hello it is Patricia Manhire here and I am excited to share my first video post for Dress My Craft. 


I am still having so much fun with the Hydrangea Lawns paper and motifs and I really love using the Soft Floral Oriental paper for making flowers.  This paper is so easy to shape using the Golf Tools and the foam mat and the flower shaping possibilities are endless.  For today I have made an easel card using the circle nesting dies which are so versatile.










These little birds are just so cute, and I love the little sentiments that can be customized from the Motif Sheets.  They add some punch to your projects yet do not detract from your artwork.


Watch how I have made this easel card here:



                                                                                                                                                            

 Products Used:

Ruffled Rose Die

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia





No comments:

Post a Comment