Friday 27 September 2019

Video Tutorial- Shabby Chic Tall Note Cards with Romantic Roses Papers

Hello Everyone!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

So let's move to today's post. I've created a set of Tall Note Cards in Shabby Chic style using Dress My Craft 'Romantic Roses' paper collection along with so many beautiful products and tools.















Step by step video tutorial is here to enjoy!! Hope you like it :)




A Layout 'Vintage Vibes' with Dress My Craft Vintage Saga paper pack is HERE to explore.

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching flip through of lots of beautiful paper collections and gorgeous sequins and paper tools by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:
Romantic Roses Paper pack
Romantic-Roses-motif-sheet
Pink Smoke Paper pack
Pink Smoke motif sheet
Foliage & Leaves #7 cutting dies
Classic Doily die
Flower Pearls- Snow White
Flowers Pearls- Green
Multi-purpose-scoring-board
Teflon-Bone-Folder #3
Paper Trimmer
Non-Stick-Craft-Mat-Thick

I hope you like today's project.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment