Monday 23 September 2019

Shadow Box Frame with Pink Smoke Paper Collection

Hello Everyone, 

Again, Payal Bhalani here with an amazing Shadow Box Frame, which is decorated with lovely Paper "Pink Smoke Paper Pad"

My Instagram Artista_Payal
My Youtube Channel ARTista Payal

I created this project using "Pink Smoke Paper pad". Let me tell you about paper pad, this is super quality paper pad with amazing unique designs. This is also my first time hands on "Floral Oriental Collection" paper and different dies from Dress my craft

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.






I fussy cut some of the element from the same paper pad, which I used as an embellishment.




I used "Five Petal Flower" cutting dies with "Floral Oriental Collection" sheets to create the flowers. The quality of the paper is soft enough to embossed the flower, but at the same time it is thick enough to hold the shape. For the embossing, I used the "Embossing Foam Pad" and "Groove Golf tool set".  Dress my craft "Flower Pearls" are ideal for the center for the flowers. To make my flower arrangement complete, I used flower making cutting dies "Foliage and Leaves #5" as fillers.




I thought to introduce more dimension using "Tropical Swirls" dies




I made LOVE sentiment by using Floral Love dies. I wanted to use that sentiment as a wooden chip board , So I stick few die cuts together to make thick dimension.

Thank you so much for scrolling along! I hope you enjoyed the creation. Don't forget to share your creation with us.
Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment