Friday 8 November 2019

Christmas Celebrations With 'Christmas Bells' Paper Collection

Hello Everyone!
Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my another project as Brand Ambassador for Dress My Craft.

First, I'm sharing my social media links where you can explore my crafty work.
YouTube
Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

So let's move to today's post. I've created some DIY projects using Dress My Craft 'Christmas Bells' paper collection along with so many beautiful products and tools. This Christmas themed paper pack has designed beautifully and one of my most favorite till now!! :)
I've created few Christmas Cards and a Tag Album. Here are they..













I've used Dress My Craft Rectangular Tag Punch for creating my tags. All Poinsettia flowers are handmade and used Dress My Craft Poinsettia Flower Set Die for that.
Did lots of fussy cutting from Christmas Bells Motif sheets. Such gorgeous designs it has!! :)




At the last I've added a bookmark too along with these tags.


So let's move to my Christmas Cards. This paper pack has such lovely designs that you no need to think much for creating Christmas cards. They are perfectly designed with all the elements and color combos are superb!!











A Framed Layout with a video tutorial is HERE to watch. Used 'Pink Smoke' paper pack for that.

I've created a set of shabby chic cards using gorgeous ,Romantic Roses' paper pack with a video tutorial. You can find the post HERE

A Layout 'Vintage Vibes' with Dress My Craft Vintage Saga paper pack is HERE to explore.

You can watch my DT kit reveal video HERE   ..I'm sure you will enjoy watching flip through of lots of beautiful paper collections and gorgeous sequins and paper tools by Dress My Craft.

Supplies used:

Rectangular-tag-punch
Poinsettia Flower Die
Warm-Red-sequins
Groove-golf-tool-large

I hope you like today's projects.
Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

No comments:

Post a Comment