Wednesday 25 December 2019

Altered Embroidery Hoop feat. Christmas Bells Collection

Hi my Crafty Friends! Brand Ambassador Shannon here and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Before we get into my project, please take a few seconds to follow me on my social media:
YouTube
Instagram
Blog
Facebook

Today I have a festive altered embroidery hoop featuring the stunning Christmas Bells collection!


I started by painting the embroidery hoop white and adding snowflake paste.  Then I added some Dress My Craft Rainbow Glitter Chunks and Flower Pearls in Snow White to give the texture of snow.



I chose a sheet of paper from the Christmas Bells 12x12 Collection pack for the background of my hoop.  Then I took a different sheet of paper and die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Bells die.


I also made die cuts from the Reindeer with Christmas Tree and Foliage & Leaves #7 dies.




I decorated the hoop with some flowers and then added Flower Pearls in Green and Blossom with Green Sequins to them.



I hope you enjoyed this project! Happy Holidays everyone!
xoxo,
Shannon


Products used:
Non-Stick Craft Mat - Thick
Christmas Bells - 12" x 12" Paper Pad
Christmas Bells - 6x6 Paper Pad
Christmas Bells Motif Sheet
Easy Cuts Machine
Christmas Bells - Christmas Dies
Reindeer with Christmas Tree - Christmas Dies
Foliage & Leaves # 7 - Flower Making Cutting Dies
Rainbow Glitter
Flower Pearls - Snow White
Flower Pearls - Green
Blossom With Green Sequins
Sequins Family Set


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:

For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)


No comments:

Post a Comment