Tuesday 24 December 2019

'YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION' Gift Tags using Dress My Craft Rounded Tag Punch and Banner Punch

Dear Friends,

Shalini Pahwa here today, the year 2019 is coming to a close and we are all excited and ready to welcome 2020 with vigor. However today, as we bid adieu to 2019, we should reflect on the year and say thanks to the special people in our life who were an integral part of our journey in this year.

Today I express my gratitude to one such special person who has also stood by me. And as a special thanks to my husband I have designed this special gift tags which would adorn the gift of our togetherness in the coming year. And before I give you, a peek into how i made this tag, I would end this piece with this quote for the special person :

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out."



This is the punch- Dress My craft -Rounded tag punch-i have used to make three layer tag, using Vellum Sheet, Opulent Paper pad, and My Gentleman paper, motif sheet, reinforcement hole punch with Golden Black Sequins.




To make another Tag i have used Rounded Tag punch, Banner Punch, as seen pictures below





To make this tag i have used again same papers- Dress My Craft-Opulent Paper Pad and My Gentleman Paper Pad and motif sheet and reinforcement hole punch.






I am sure you would have liked this 'year end' creation of mine and would try to make similar tag for your special person in your life. 

Wishing you Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2020...

Have A Great Day!!!
Happy Crafting!!!

Products Used:
My Gentleman 12 x!2 Paper Pad
My Gentlemen Motif Sheet
Opulent paper Pad
Banner Punch
Rounded Tag Punch
Reinforcement Punch
Guillotine paper Trimmer
Non-Stick Craft Mat-thick
Golden Black sequins

Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com

1 comment: