Tuesday 21 January 2020

Be Mine: Pop-up Card, Scrapbook Layout, and Wooden Frame

Hello friends!
It's Brand Ambassador Amanda Fitterer here with THREE projects using the newly released Be Mine paper collection!
Find me on Instagram: @craftyandcreativevibes
YouTube channel: Amanda Fitterer

I'm so excited to share these projects with you, especially because Valentine's Day is coming up!!  This paper collection is gorgeous!!  Here are the 3 projects I'm going to be sharing with you today:



The first project I'm going to share with you is this wooden frame that I decorated!  I fussy cut the flowers, the heart, and the couple out.  I made the flowers using the Pointed Daisy dies.  I used the Micro Mini Pearls for the inside of the flowers.  I used the Foliage and Leaves #10 dies as well.




Here are some more photos:





Next, I'm sharing the pop-up card with you.  The sentiment is from the Be Mine motif sheets, as well as the man and woman, the Eiffel tower and the flowers.







The last project is the scrapbook layout.  I used the 12"x12" Be Mine paper pad for my background.  I also made flowers with the Five Petal flower dies and Pink Flower Pearls.







Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  XOXO, Amanda

Products used:
Be Mine Paper Collection 



Dress My Craft:


Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers - www.crafterscorner.in
For international buyers - www.scrapbook.com

www.dressmycraft.com (FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $150 WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries, please email us: info@dressmycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment