Monday 20 January 2020

" You are Loved" Mixed Media Layout.

Hello Everyone, 

Again, Payal Bhalani here, Valentines day is about to come and here I have gorgeous Mixed Media layout using Dress My Craft Be Mine Paper collection. I used 12 by 12 inch paper pad and motif sheet from the same collection. 

My Youtube Channel ARTista Payal
My Instagram Artista_Payal

Here are some Photographs, check out the included details.






Here I used Dress my craft Basic circle dies to create the background. 



Here I used Motif sheet from Be Mine collection kit. I fussy cut all the elements and used as embellishment.


I also used Dress My Craft Heart Border Punch and I used in my layers of layout.


I also used Dress My Craft distress heart Stencil with embossing powder on my layout.




I also used Dress my craft tag punch in the background.


Thank you so much for scrolling along! I hope you enjoyed the creation. Don't forget to share your creation with us.



Used supplies :
Be Mine paper collection kit
Be Mine motif sheet
Basic circle dies
Heart dot border punch
Punch tag



Dress My Craft, Social media handles:
Youtube : ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com
www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment