Friday 3 January 2020

Creating a Punch with the My Gentleman Collection


Hello it is Patricia here and today I have some tags made with the My Gentleman papers and some amazing punches that makes tag making so easy. 


Here is the full picture with the punches that I have used to make all these tags.  I loved using the different images from the My Gentleman Motif sheets to create the different tags.  







I have used Glossy Accents on the clocks and buttons for more depth and dimension.






Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment