Saturday 4 January 2020

Hugs and Kisses Mini-Album


Hello, it is Patricia Manhire here and today I thought I would share a mini album made using the beautiful Be Mine collection.


This little mini-album is perfect for a quick and easy gift for someone special.  I have used a combination of punches for finishing the corners, making tags and also for trimming pockets and creating pockets.  The punches made this album really quick to make and it took longer to do all the decorating with the images from the coordinating motif sheets.



The lovely Daisy Border punch was perfect to accent all my pockets and also to create pockets for little tags.



I have made a variety of different attachments to add lots of photos and here in the second page I have added a waterfall folio to add your photos.  The off cuts of the Chevron Background die was also perfect for creating pockets to add photo mats to the album.


Here on the third page I have add an extra flap on the left side.


Here is the flap open to show the open flap.  I have added the banner to hold the fold out flap in place.

And here is the flap open and ready to put your photos on.


On this page I have added strips created using the Daisy Border punch to hold some photo mats in place for a quick and easy page.

On the back page I have used the Daisy Border punch again to create the pocket on the left to hold the photo mat in place and on the right to trim a diagonal pocket.






Dress My Craft, Social media handles: Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft 
Dress My Craft products are available at 
For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com 
www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 
For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment