Sunday 5 January 2020

Lacey Cards Feat. Crochet Lace Die

Hello Everyone,

This is design team member Heena Shaikh Back again on the Dress My Craft blog with new Inspiration!
You can find me on Social Media Here:

Facebook: Heena Shaikh
Instagram: Heenascraftistry



Today I have some beautiful quick and easy cards to share with a mini pictorial.
 So let's begin...


To make this card, take a piece of pattern paper of size 4 1/4 by 5 1/4".



Cut 1" strips of another pattern paper.


Die-cut a few pieces of the lace using the Dress my craft crochet lace die.


Glue two pieces of the lace cutout on each paper strips like so.

 '
Now adhere the paper strips diagonally on the card and trim off the excess.



Cut a sentiment from the floral sentiment die collection and adhere it on the card and matt the prepared card panel on another card base.


This is how the finished card looks like.







Here I have created a few more cards using the crochet lace die. All the cards are made using pattern papers from the Be Mine 6 by 6 paper pad.























I hope you liked these simple cards, thank you for stopping by!
Heena xo


Supplies used:

Be Mine Paper Pad
Crochet lace die
Floral sentiment -love die
Floral sentiment - faith & dream
Floral sentment- friends& peace
Congratulations sentiment die
Ultimate Die cleaning tool
Dress my craft scoring board
Dress my craft paper trimmer
Dress my craft easy cuts die cutting machine
Princess mix sequins


Dress My Craft, Social media handles:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraftInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftYoutube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Thank you for stopping by. 
Happy crafting ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment