Monday 13 January 2020

"I am all yours" layout feat. Be Mine paper collection

Hello, Crafty friends!

Jasmina today on the blog with my first inspiration for this year. First of all, let me wish you all the best in the New Year. May it bring you an abundance of amazing opportunities, beautiful moments and everything that your heart desires.

You can follow me on my channels:
Fb page: Jasmina
Instagram: HandmadebyJasmina
Youtube: Handmade by Jasmina
Blog: Jasmina


For today's post, I have used a paper collection full of flowers and hearts. It is called Be Mine and it is perfect for making Valentine's day cards, gifts to your loved ones or small tokens of appreciation. 

I have created a scrapbooking layout full of my handmade flowers and foliage. 



I chose the most beautiful sentiment from the Be Mine Motif Sheets. It perfectly matches with the picture.


The red flowers are made with Soft Floral Oriental Collection and Create A Flower die set. For the centers, I used Micro Mini Thread Pollen- White.


The white flowers are also made with Soft Floral Oriental Collection and cut with Six Petal Flower die set. For the centers, I used Micro Mini Thread Pollen- White and Drop Shape Wire Pollen- White.



For the greenery, I used dies from Foliage & Leaves # 8 and # 5 die sets.


All the flowers are shaped with the amazing flower shaping tools- Groove Golf Tool Set.




I also added pieces of lace made with Classic Doily die, glued few sequins and sprinkled the flowers with Rainbow Glitter.


I hope that you have someone to love in your life, someone to count on, someone who loves you back. Everyone deserves and needs a person like that.


List of all products I used for this project:

Papers:

Cutting dies:

Embellishments: 

Thank you for your visit and hope you like my project! Stay in love!
Jasmina

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 
Youtube: ​https://www.youtube.com/dressmycraft

Dress My Craft products are available at:
For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - www.scrapbook.comwww.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com.

2 comments: